Entries Comments Misc

Profile

MAVISLEE.

I'm huggable, give me a hug and you'll see. Ultimate fan of Spongebob. & I'm awesome. Singakid, figure it out. Freakin' 13. Double o5th's is my happiness. ♥ (bloggingfacebookingtrumpetinghangingoutsocializingandmore) got all those down? ;)

P.Blog / 1E4 / Tards / Ain tumblr / Afiqa / Anisah tumblr / Abbie / Anisah tumblr / Brenda / Carrie / Charmaine / Charmaine P.Blog / Charmaine Neo / Charmayne / Clara / Carlson / Ee Ting / Fiona / Glenda / Heidi / Isabel / Iffah / Jasmine / Joanne / Jamie / Jasmine.N / Jasmin.C / Josias / Karyn / Kai Ying / Kimm / Klarisse / Kenny / Leyi / Lay Mei / Mei Han / Natasha / Nada / Natasha.A / Nicole / Qi Xian / Qi Xian P.Blog / Qarinah / Rebecca / Rebecca tumblr / Saifudin / Samantha / Peishan / Sheena Yang / Venis / Venis P.Blog / Vanessa Kee / Xueyu / Xiao Qing / Yiling / Zhi Yan / Zhi Yin & Kai Qing
Monday, January 3, 2011, 11:10 AM/

HIHI PEOPLE.
Gosh, I know it's damn long since I last posted.
Oh well, looks like I've given up hope on blogging alr!
ANYWAY, the holiday I spent was ultra fun , awesome & sad.
Fun, cause went out with fweeeeeeens, well, not all.. :(
Awesome cause I got 2 tops from Cotton On, a pair of flats from Cotton On (with daddy),
a bag from Bugis, a wristband GIVEN BY DADDDDDDY!
Oh yah, and I sent out all my Christmas cards two days agoooo.
I know, you might think I'm crazy, alr New Year le, still haven't sent out,
but it's because I tried my best to make all the cards look beautiful okay!!
Sigh, I've MIAed so long from the com, and now I feel that it's a bore to post.
ANYWAY, I'M SAD CAUSE I'VE LOST SO MANY FUCKING DAMN THINGS
DURING THE HOLIDAYS INCLUDING 2 DAMN PHONES................................. KTHXBAI.